With Chambers UK submission season in full flight – first submission deadline on December 14 2014, and a new submission template in effect, UK editor Jonathan Rubin (above) will provide an overview of best submission practice on Thursday, November 27 2014 at a session organized by the Professional Services Marketing Group.
According to PSMG, Jonathan will cover:
- What Chambers looks for in a submission
- Importance of client referees
And attendees will leave with:
- A better understanding of why a good ranking is vital
- A clear idea of what Chambers expect from law firm submissions
- Steps you can take to maximize rankings
The PSMG is a UK-based membership organization that serves marketers in law, accountancy, and real estate.